Monday, October 15, 2012

Redang Island Family Trip Sep2012 - Part 5 (Last)

This is the last entry about my family trip to Redang Island.
3rd snorkeling trip we went to Deep Sea.. That day was not a good day for me as the big wave made me felt like wanna vomit.. huhuhu ><


In Deep Sea we could see the bigger coral and bigger fishes.. seriously say i felt a bit nervous as i thought i might be meet a shark.. ><
yes.. we were far away from land.. all we could see was just an infinity sea.. ><










I think this place is more suitable for diving in stead of snorkeling as it's deep and we couldn't see all the fishes down there clearly enough..

For those chose to stay on the boat as my parents, you wont end up with nothing to do.. As they would standby a lot of bread for you to feed the fishes.. :)


ok lastly, it's time to go back..
While we waiting the return boat on jetty, an excited thing happened..
wow.. I cant believe that i could see this jumping fish by just stood on jetty.. ^^

and this.. a happy family hours...
with all this our trip end up with happiness and we feel it was just wonderful.. :)


Good Bye Redang Island, Good Bye Redang Mutiara Beach Resort..  :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gaven,
    I'm planing to take the same trip next summer to this place,
    my question,
    Does the "family suite" has direct sea view from inside ?

    Thank you,

    Muhamad

    ReplyDelete