Saturday, October 6, 2012

Redang Island Family Trip Sep2012 - Part 1

Finally.. My 2nd family trip became truth after planed for 1 year.. :)
Destination : Redang Island
Trip duration : 12 - 15 Sep 2012
Accommodation : Redang Mutiara Beach Resort

1 hour flight from KL we arrived KT airport (Kuala Terengganu). Then around 40min land journey we arrived Jetty.. continue with 1 hour speed boat transfer we arrived at Redang Mutiara Beach Resort!! yeah!!
so excited the 1st sea life we met was a turtle!!!  It's a wild life turtle!!  In my mind that time "No matter how worst of this trip on the following days, can see this turtle was totally worth to me!!" ^^

We can see turtle swimming in the sea just in front of our resort!! arg~~~  i never expect this before!!! Never regret to choose this resort. ^^
can you see the turtle?? It's 20 feet depth under the sea.. :)

This resort have their own beautiful jetty.. There's a lot of fishes swimming around~ it made my life became relax, release& joyful~ ^^
This this My younger sister, taking a pic with Jetty on the 1st day we arrived.. :)
This is the view from Jetty to our Resort, not really can see our resort as it cover by so many green trees~ :)
The view of the other side of Jetty.. :)
the view from resort to jetty
another view to jetty


When i busy with room check in, my family busy playing with chipmunks!! lolzz.. -.-"'
Do you think it's cute?? ^^
Feeding it with a small piece of bread..


Here!! What our room look like!!  all my family member like it!! hahha XD
This is the only one pic with all member inside.. :)
they call this room Family suite.. :)
We were staying here 4 days 3 nights.. :)

A big private beach in front of our resort~  we can do anything we like..
swimming~ snorkelling~ sleeping~ relaxing~ photo shooting~ correcting sheel~ beach volley ball, beach football, sunbath~ naked~~ and sooo on~~~ :p
my sister sleeping in a hanging bed
relaxing under a coconut tree on the beach..
waiting for snorkeling trip
doing nothing.. ><
my mom, so happying~ :p
my parents, staying cool while photo shooting.. :p

the end side of the beach full of beautiful limestone.. :)
correcting shell
photoshooting on a big stone..
ok.. my dad.. always like a child.. hahahhaha XD
my elder sister become crazy.. :p
my younger sister so exciting~ ^^
ok.. now she staying cool.. cos she said my take some normal photo to upload on fb.. lol.. ><
nice view right?? hhehe

one of the evening we skip the snorkeling trip and playing volley on the beach~~ always happy hours when stay together with family.. :)
Ready!! Play!!
my dad look like beach boy.. dont you think so??!!  ><
ok well.. i lose
ok fine.. he is muscle man.. i'm not.. T_T
ballet style beach ball.. XD
the coconut leaf so disturb huh!!
wow.. nice view huh~ 
not really sure what my sister trying to do.. -.-"'
dancing??  XD
yes.. this can see the full view of jetty.. :)
ok.. my turn~~ ready to get the ball!!
crazy girl~~ hahhahaha XD
whose ball?? err.. ><
monkey monkey~~ XD

Ok.. what next??? photo shooting of course~ ^^
my dad.. :)

my 2 sisters and me.. :)
me!!
elder sister
sister & dad
sister and dad
younger sister playing sand.. @@
look up and smile~~ she tot she is beautiful with this pose.. :p
me... handsome of course.. :p
Where is my mom??? she was stomach pain and in toilet that moment.. so she was missed the photo shooting session... err.. ><

before end of this entry... introduce some new friends i met during this trip..
here~~ kitty~~ ^^
they are in a fimily as well~ :)
her kids like to play with my shoes.. ^^

next entry talk about our snorkeling experience.. stay tuned~ and have a nice weekend~ :p

No comments:

Post a Comment